Fruit and Veg
This game helps children think about different fun vegetables.
A game for a child and an adult, about pretending to be a particular food.
- Ask the children to secretly choose a fruit or vegetable, but not tell you what they are.
- They should make their body the right shape – if they’re a carrot they might stretch out tall.
- Now, try to guess what they are. You can ask them five questions – they can only answer yes or no.
- You might ask if they’re green, or if they have seeds, for example.
- Now it’s your turn! Choose a vegetable and see if the child can guess in five questions!
Now ask the children some questions to help them learn more:
- What are your favorite Fruits and Vegetables?
- What fruits and veggies did you choose?